This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to customize your statuses on facebook so only some people can see them using your phone?
04-16-2013, 07:34 AM
How to customize your statuses on facebook so only some people can see them using your phone?
I want to customize my facebook satuses so only some people can see my status updates using my phone is this possible? so on my laptop i customize who can see my statuses i update but i cant use the laptop at the moment and it's gobe back to "who can see your status, friends of friends." i want to customize it so my family can't see anything i update because they go on about it and it's annoying. I cant delete them because they'll carry on to me and i'll never hear the end of it, i cant use a laptop because theres none where i am at the moment and i dont want to make another facebook account.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2013, 07:42 AM

Hello Lucy,

Click the link below that I have provided for you as it has all of the information you need to know about privacy and how to tweak your settings

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply