Twitist Forums
How many times can one visit a womans facebook page per day before its considered stalking? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How many times can one visit a womans facebook page per day before its considered stalking? (/thread-68411.html)

How many times can one visit a womans facebook page per day before its considered stalking? - Entropy - 04-26-2013 02:37 AM

Especially if the woman doesn't even know ones name, but perhaps recognizes one by face only.

- Dudi - 04-26-2013 02:45 AM

Id say over one time?
You only get her updates once max twice a day why youd like to visit there more then that?

- Brian S - 04-26-2013 02:52 AM

I think twice per day is the limit, unless you're looking for a specific picture or other information they said they were going to post.

- Kendra - 04-26-2013 03:08 AM

As many as you want because fb does not notify you who && when some one looks at your page , nobody knows your creeping on her page but you && god lol

- John Libago - 04-26-2013 03:18 AM

hmm like every time she gets a new update you check it out.

- george - 04-26-2013 03:34 AM

They can VISIT the page as many times as they like...
if the person doesnt like it then simply hit the button that says "block user"

- Casey - 04-26-2013 03:44 AM

I think a couple of times a day for a nosy, intrigued or bored person is alright.
But then again if you're their facebook friend you'd normally get their activity in your news feed, so if you're a total creep who's like fixating on their photos, wallposts from people and all that other nonsense on their profile more than once a day you've probably crossed that invisible line. And I think it's a little worse if you arn't even friends with them. But with all that being said I'm an avid facebook stalker. But who's going to know? If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

- ... - 04-26-2013 03:53 AM

Any more then once really. If you look at her page once a month it is still creepy. Once a day is stalking, creepy.