This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How many times can one visit a womans facebook page per day before its considered stalking?
04-26-2013, 02:37 AM
How many times can one visit a womans facebook page per day before its considered stalking?
Especially if the woman doesn't even know ones name, but perhaps recognizes one by face only.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2013, 02:45 AM

Id say over one time?
You only get her updates once max twice a day why youd like to visit there more then that?

Ads

04-26-2013, 02:52 AM

I think twice per day is the limit, unless you're looking for a specific picture or other information they said they were going to post.
04-26-2013, 03:08 AM

As many as you want because fb does not notify you who && when some one looks at your page , nobody knows your creeping on her page but you && god lol
04-26-2013, 03:18 AM

hmm like every time she gets a new update you check it out.
04-26-2013, 03:34 AM

They can VISIT the page as many times as they like...
if the person doesnt like it then simply hit the button that says "block user"
04-26-2013, 03:44 AM

I think a couple of times a day for a nosy, intrigued or bored person is alright.
But then again if you're their facebook friend you'd normally get their activity in your news feed, so if you're a total creep who's like fixating on their photos, wallposts from people and all that other nonsense on their profile more than once a day you've probably crossed that invisible line. And I think it's a little worse if you arn't even friends with them. But with all that being said I'm an avid facebook stalker. But who's going to know? If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?
04-26-2013, 03:53 AM

Any more then once really. If you look at her page once a month it is still creepy. Once a day is stalking, creepy.