Twitist Forums
Why is facebook running so slow on my computer when all the other websites run super mega fast on my computer? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Why is facebook running so slow on my computer when all the other websites run super mega fast on my computer? (/thread-68609.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Why is facebook running so slow on my computer when all the other websites run super mega fast on my computer? - Successor - 04-26-2013 08:12 PM

I mean I go on facebook when it runs so slow for everything. When I try to talk to friends it takes forever to get to my friends message wise. I view it to be very rude. Is it just me or is this slow facebook happening to everyone?

- em :) - 04-26-2013 08:16 PM

I find facebook is always pretty slow. I have no idea why, maybe it's all the changes they're constantly doing.
=)

- ryuryubu - 04-26-2013 08:22 PM

I'm having the same problem as well. I don't necessarily think it's rude as i am not a paying customer per say, but the company should make the upgrades as soon as possible as people do not have the patience to deal with this.

anyway it's a tech problem as other sites load properly.

- ryuryubu - 04-26-2013 08:38 PM

I've been having the same problem with the site for the past few days. It's driving me insane! If it contiues to do this I may just get rid of my account and stick with myspace.

- Amateurdad167 - 04-26-2013 08:44 PM

Facebook is never fast - but it has been especially slow the last few days. Do a search on Twitter, many other people are having the same problem.

- kruton - 04-26-2013 08:58 PM

yea its SOOO slow and now it says "page load error"

- Vulgartown040 - 04-26-2013 09:08 PM

ME TOO!!!

- Jollystream126 - 04-26-2013 09:20 PM

YESS! OH MY GOD! It is indeed slower than usual. But on the brighter side I've finally had time to actually do my homework instead of facebooking.

- Math Student - 04-26-2013 09:27 PM

I got the same issue. No matter what browers I use, it is alway mega slow. Take about 3 minutes to get to open. While I can open any other websites instantly. I think facebook is soon fade out of the market. They dont care about us - the customers.

- pjb4466 - 04-26-2013 09:41 PM

It's getting slower every day... ridiculously. They obviously have some stuff to figure out. I agree, it's really annoying.