This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is facebook running so slow on my computer when all the other websites run super mega fast on my computer?
04-26-2013, 08:12 PM
Why is facebook running so slow on my computer when all the other websites run super mega fast on my computer?
I mean I go on facebook when it runs so slow for everything. When I try to talk to friends it takes forever to get to my friends message wise. I view it to be very rude. Is it just me or is this slow facebook happening to everyone?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2013, 08:16 PM

I find facebook is always pretty slow. I have no idea why, maybe it's all the changes they're constantly doing.
=)

Ads

04-26-2013, 08:22 PM

I'm having the same problem as well. I don't necessarily think it's rude as i am not a paying customer per say, but the company should make the upgrades as soon as possible as people do not have the patience to deal with this.

anyway it's a tech problem as other sites load properly.
04-26-2013, 08:38 PM

I've been having the same problem with the site for the past few days. It's driving me insane! If it contiues to do this I may just get rid of my account and stick with myspace.
04-26-2013, 08:44 PM

Facebook is never fast - but it has been especially slow the last few days. Do a search on Twitter, many other people are having the same problem.
04-26-2013, 08:58 PM

yea its SOOO slow and now it says "page load error"
04-26-2013, 09:08 PM

ME TOO!!!
04-26-2013, 09:20 PM

YESS! OH MY GOD! It is indeed slower than usual. But on the brighter side I've finally had time to actually do my homework instead of facebooking.
04-26-2013, 09:27 PM

I got the same issue. No matter what browers I use, it is alway mega slow. Take about 3 minutes to get to open. While I can open any other websites instantly. I think facebook is soon fade out of the market. They dont care about us - the customers.
04-26-2013, 09:41 PM

It's getting slower every day... ridiculously. They obviously have some stuff to figure out. I agree, it's really annoying.