Twitist Forums
How to ask someone out with facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How to ask someone out with facebook? (/thread-69174.html)

How to ask someone out with facebook? - Max - 04-28-2013 05:32 PM

So I wanted to ask this girl out before the break, but I never got nerves to do it. So now, I finally got the nerves to ask her out, but since the winter break started, I can't really meet her in person, and the only form of communication I have is Facebook (idk her phone number). So I was wondering if anyone could give me a tip on how to ask her out on facebook.

- XC Kid - 04-28-2013 05:39 PM

Don't ask her out over Facebook that will just make you look bad. Keep talking to her and then when you both get back from the break ask her out in person.

- miley - 04-28-2013 05:49 PM

go to private message and be like hey and lt her answer bac...... and get on a casual conversation and then ask her out.simple.easy.

- john - 04-28-2013 05:52 PM

First make sure she knows you like her, then you have to make sure she at least kind of likes you but don't go right out and ask when you feel it's the right time to ask do it

- Kaitlyn - 04-28-2013 06:00 PM

You could ask her for her number and talk to her there or on Facebook. Say something sweet and down-to-earth like "___, I'm just going to be blunt, I like you. A lot. I can't bear the thought of not having you to call "babe" Will you go out with me?" or something along those lines.