This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to ask someone out with facebook?
04-28-2013, 05:32 PM
How to ask someone out with facebook?
So I wanted to ask this girl out before the break, but I never got nerves to do it. So now, I finally got the nerves to ask her out, but since the winter break started, I can't really meet her in person, and the only form of communication I have is Facebook (idk her phone number). So I was wondering if anyone could give me a tip on how to ask her out on facebook.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2013, 05:39 PM

Don't ask her out over Facebook that will just make you look bad. Keep talking to her and then when you both get back from the break ask her out in person.

Ads

04-28-2013, 05:49 PM

go to private message and be like hey and lt her answer bac...... and get on a casual conversation and then ask her out.simple.easy.
04-28-2013, 05:52 PM

First make sure she knows you like her, then you have to make sure she at least kind of likes you but don't go right out and ask when you feel it's the right time to ask do it
04-28-2013, 06:00 PM

You could ask her for her number and talk to her there or on Facebook. Say something sweet and down-to-earth like "___, I'm just going to be blunt, I like you. A lot. I can't bear the thought of not having you to call "babe" Will you go out with me?" or something along those lines.