Twitist Forums
There are many fake accounts of celebrities on facebook. How to know which one is real? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: There are many fake accounts of celebrities on facebook. How to know which one is real? (/thread-69935.html)

There are many fake accounts of celebrities on facebook. How to know which one is real? - Excessivequicksand526 - 05-01-2013 10:05 AM

When i type the name of the celebrity on the search box of facebook there are many fake account of them. How to know wheathr if it real

- Kitty - 05-01-2013 10:08 AM

If you mean by likes, then probably the one with the most likes. If you are talking about a personal account you can friend then it's probably private and only for family and friends, and the rest are fake.

- Liz - 05-01-2013 10:23 AM

They are all fake. Look on facebook "justin bieber"... I don't think Justin Bieber has 1.654 million facebook accounts, do you?

- Ourcoolestmember - 05-01-2013 10:25 AM

Go on the celebrity's website and it will most likely have a link to their facebook page. Or search it on google. I have found some celebs private pages and friended them this way lol.

- lifelessons101 - 05-01-2013 10:39 AM

Go to the stars website or twitter or something and they usually have it listed! Sometimes they have personal accounts with fake names, like Kevin McHale from glee said he has a personal Facebook with only friends and family; but he doesn't use "Kevin McHale" as his facebook name.

- abraXus - 05-01-2013 10:44 AM

it's safe to say that none of them you are going to find by searching are actually real

celebrities do not want to be bothered by their fans - that's why they hire a publicist

- Kittysue - 05-01-2013 10:57 AM

The celebrity's official website will have a link to their real Facebook page, if they have one