This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
There are many fake accounts of celebrities on facebook. How to know which one is real?
05-01-2013, 10:05 AM
There are many fake accounts of celebrities on facebook. How to know which one is real?
When i type the name of the celebrity on the search box of facebook there are many fake account of them. How to know wheathr if it real

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2013, 10:08 AM

If you mean by likes, then probably the one with the most likes. If you are talking about a personal account you can friend then it's probably private and only for family and friends, and the rest are fake.

Ads

05-01-2013, 10:23 AM

They are all fake. Look on facebook "justin bieber"... I don't think Justin Bieber has 1.654 million facebook accounts, do you?
05-01-2013, 10:25 AM

Go on the celebrity's website and it will most likely have a link to their facebook page. Or search it on google. I have found some celebs private pages and friended them this way lol.
05-01-2013, 10:39 AM

Go to the stars website or twitter or something and they usually have it listed! Sometimes they have personal accounts with fake names, like Kevin McHale from glee said he has a personal Facebook with only friends and family; but he doesn't use "Kevin McHale" as his facebook name.
05-01-2013, 10:44 AM

it's safe to say that none of them you are going to find by searching are actually real

celebrities do not want to be bothered by their fans - that's why they hire a publicist
05-01-2013, 10:57 AM

The celebrity's official website will have a link to their real Facebook page, if they have one