Twitist Forums
Do you think he likes me or was it just a one time thing? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Do you think he likes me or was it just a one time thing? (/thread-70914.html)

Do you think he likes me or was it just a one time thing? - Brooke - 05-04-2013 05:09 PM

There is this guy who was giving me complements and wanted to hook up with me but i refused. Then i met him a month after at a party and we went back to my hotel room. We hooked up but we didn't have sex.I see him nearly every week because we have mutual friends so he's always at the parties i go to. Last time i was laughing we one of his good friends and he just came and gave me the middle finger. II confronted him about it and he said he was joking. He didn't add me on facebook or anything but when we're in a club I always find him behind me or close by. He it bipolar cos sometimes he pretends not to see me and sometimes he's really sweet. what's up?? please help Smile

- Dianne - 05-04-2013 05:17 PM

oh honey..stay away from this dude..he just wants to have sex with you and that's all

- Monica O - 05-04-2013 05:21 PM

He probably has trust issues... I would stay away...

- Sydney - 05-04-2013 05:33 PM

He just wants sex :/

- elizabeth - 05-04-2013 05:40 PM

What exactly do you mean that you "hooked up but didn't have sex?" Sounds like you were a one-time thing for him and he's not interested anymore. Sorry!