This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think he likes me or was it just a one time thing?
05-04-2013, 05:09 PM
Do you think he likes me or was it just a one time thing?
There is this guy who was giving me complements and wanted to hook up with me but i refused. Then i met him a month after at a party and we went back to my hotel room. We hooked up but we didn't have sex.I see him nearly every week because we have mutual friends so he's always at the parties i go to. Last time i was laughing we one of his good friends and he just came and gave me the middle finger. II confronted him about it and he said he was joking. He didn't add me on facebook or anything but when we're in a club I always find him behind me or close by. He it bipolar cos sometimes he pretends not to see me and sometimes he's really sweet. what's up?? please help Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2013, 05:17 PM

oh honey..stay away from this dude..he just wants to have sex with you and that's all

Ads

05-04-2013, 05:21 PM

He probably has trust issues... I would stay away...
05-04-2013, 05:33 PM

He just wants sex :/
05-04-2013, 05:40 PM

What exactly do you mean that you "hooked up but didn't have sex?" Sounds like you were a one-time thing for him and he's not interested anymore. Sorry!