Twitist Forums
How do you expain ghosts and spirits? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: How do you expain ghosts and spirits? (/thread-71249.html)

Pages: 1 2

How do you expain ghosts and spirits? - lidia - 05-05-2013 10:36 PM

Do people hallucinate what if there is more that one witness and saw the same apparition of a ghost or whatever? And explain it exactly the same. Is it a mental thing or is there more than what we don't know but wish to believe to know so it remains a mystery??? i know various people i meet thought out my life who have seen ghostly shadows and such but rather not speak about it because they will be ridiculed into insane, drugged up, drunk, demented and who knows what else. Others are very open to the point where they will make a Supernatural Testimony. Is all this supernatural stuff a mental thing, false myths or a possible reality?

- asdasd - 05-05-2013 10:44 PM

Do yourself a favour. Read a book.

- Fireball - 05-05-2013 10:46 PM

there are angels and demons...

- oli - 05-05-2013 10:49 PM

They exist. I've seen a few.

- Rick - 05-05-2013 10:50 PM

I explain ghosts and spirits as superstitious nonsense. Personal testimony is notoriously unreliable, ask any cop.

- Neat Guy - 05-05-2013 11:00 PM

Only apparitions of Holy Mary or myself have any validity too them. Everything else is just a fake.-Jesus Christ

- Blaise Rascal - 05-05-2013 11:03 PM

They're imaginary. Superstitious people believe in all sorts of stupid nonsense. There's nothing to explain, really.

- the_rational_man - 05-05-2013 11:09 PM

Ohhh fireball, you're such a cute daemon Smile

- Rick G - 05-05-2013 11:25 PM

The Bible clearly shows that there are spirit beings that interact within the physical environment. They range from creating shadows and lights, to taking direct control of humans. Since they are still present in the world today, the ghosts and spirits are the demons that have fun in tormenting humans.

- Ungratefulface337 - 05-05-2013 11:33 PM

"what if there is more that one witness"

- There never is. If a ghost had been seen by multiple people at the same time with exactly the same story that might be seen as evidence. It has never happened.