This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you expain ghosts and spirits?
05-05-2013, 10:36 PM
How do you expain ghosts and spirits?
Do people hallucinate what if there is more that one witness and saw the same apparition of a ghost or whatever? And explain it exactly the same. Is it a mental thing or is there more than what we don't know but wish to believe to know so it remains a mystery??? i know various people i meet thought out my life who have seen ghostly shadows and such but rather not speak about it because they will be ridiculed into insane, drugged up, drunk, demented and who knows what else. Others are very open to the point where they will make a Supernatural Testimony. Is all this supernatural stuff a mental thing, false myths or a possible reality?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2013, 10:44 PM

Do yourself a favour. Read a book.

Ads

05-05-2013, 10:46 PM

there are angels and demons...
05-05-2013, 10:49 PM

They exist. I've seen a few.
05-05-2013, 10:50 PM

I explain ghosts and spirits as superstitious nonsense. Personal testimony is notoriously unreliable, ask any cop.
05-05-2013, 11:00 PM

Only apparitions of Holy Mary or myself have any validity too them. Everything else is just a fake.-Jesus Christ
05-05-2013, 11:03 PM

They're imaginary. Superstitious people believe in all sorts of stupid nonsense. There's nothing to explain, really.
05-05-2013, 11:09 PM

Ohhh fireball, you're such a cute daemon Smile
05-05-2013, 11:25 PM

The Bible clearly shows that there are spirit beings that interact within the physical environment. They range from creating shadows and lights, to taking direct control of humans. Since they are still present in the world today, the ghosts and spirits are the demons that have fun in tormenting humans.
05-05-2013, 11:33 PM

"what if there is more that one witness"

- There never is. If a ghost had been seen by multiple people at the same time with exactly the same story that might be seen as evidence. It has never happened.