Twitist Forums
how can i move on from my ex gf? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: how can i move on from my ex gf? (/thread-71308.html)

how can i move on from my ex gf? - Guri - 05-06-2013 03:39 AM

so i dated this girl on feb 10 2012 and we dated for about 4-5 months then brokeup for about 4 months and i tried my best to move on and it didnt work like she still loved me as well she begged me to get back together but i didt agree then we did get bak together in october 25th till end of nov and we brokeup and all and now i have a feeling she dosnt even love me no more and its true she always like she dosnt llove me i tried to get her bak she like just dont try etc so i know we r officially over 100% and i need help on moving on from her like i moved on from other girls easy but this girl is hard plz helppp

- tb - 05-06-2013 03:40 AM

Keep busy, stay away from your ex as much as possible, erase her number off your phone, erase her off social media sites, take up a new activity, join a new club or activity to meet new people, hang out with your friends more, and do at least one out of the ordinary fun thing a month that you normally wouldn't do. Also don't be afraid to look at the other girls, there is always someone better out there.