This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i move on from my ex gf?
05-06-2013, 03:39 AM
how can i move on from my ex gf?
so i dated this girl on feb 10 2012 and we dated for about 4-5 months then brokeup for about 4 months and i tried my best to move on and it didnt work like she still loved me as well she begged me to get back together but i didt agree then we did get bak together in october 25th till end of nov and we brokeup and all and now i have a feeling she dosnt even love me no more and its true she always like she dosnt llove me i tried to get her bak she like just dont try etc so i know we r officially over 100% and i need help on moving on from her like i moved on from other girls easy but this girl is hard plz helppp

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2013, 03:40 AM

Keep busy, stay away from your ex as much as possible, erase her number off your phone, erase her off social media sites, take up a new activity, join a new club or activity to meet new people, hang out with your friends more, and do at least one out of the ordinary fun thing a month that you normally wouldn't do. Also don't be afraid to look at the other girls, there is always someone better out there.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply