Twitist Forums
Does anyone know if when you playes games on facebook does the people who run the games access your facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Does anyone know if when you playes games on facebook does the people who run the games access your facebook? (/thread-73013.html)

Does anyone know if when you playes games on facebook does the people who run the games access your facebook? - notoriouslove07 - 05-12-2013 01:09 AM

MY FACEBOOK SAYS IT IS BEING ACCESSED BY SOMEONE IN ATLANTA AND I LOVE IN CALIFORNIA.......I PLAY GAMES SUCH AS WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE, DO THEY ACCESSED YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT?

- Zac - 05-12-2013 01:14 AM

Well yes and no. Yes, Most common Facebook games are created by third party users, which means they have a high chance in spams and viruses. No, there have been little reports of account hacking's from games.
Maybe someone you know is accessing your account but changed/is faking their IP Address, you can customize yours easily and change it's location, I would suggest changing your password. (when a computer is connected to the internet they will have an IP address. to cut it short, it is basically like a driver's license, for certain things to identify it, when changed, they will recognize the computer as a different one.

It is hard enough to hack someone's account and from someone in Atlanta? then why would they want to get into 'your' Facebook account either then someone else's?