This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone know if when you playes games on facebook does the people who run the games access your facebook?
05-12-2013, 01:09 AM
Does anyone know if when you playes games on facebook does the people who run the games access your facebook?
MY FACEBOOK SAYS IT IS BEING ACCESSED BY SOMEONE IN ATLANTA AND I LOVE IN CALIFORNIA.......I PLAY GAMES SUCH AS WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE, DO THEY ACCESSED YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2013, 01:14 AM

Well yes and no. Yes, Most common Facebook games are created by third party users, which means they have a high chance in spams and viruses. No, there have been little reports of account hacking's from games.
Maybe someone you know is accessing your account but changed/is faking their IP Address, you can customize yours easily and change it's location, I would suggest changing your password. (when a computer is connected to the internet they will have an IP address. to cut it short, it is basically like a driver's license, for certain things to identify it, when changed, they will recognize the computer as a different one.

It is hard enough to hack someone's account and from someone in Atlanta? then why would they want to get into 'your' Facebook account either then someone else's?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply