Twitist Forums
Why do people deny Lady Gaga is talented? Seriously? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Trends (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Why do people deny Lady Gaga is talented? Seriously? (/thread-7507.html)

Pages: 1 2

Why do people deny Lady Gaga is talented? Seriously? - ExpertOverlord186 - 10-12-2012 05:55 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2AxFPN63Cs She is really talented with just her voice and a piano. And on Twitter GagaQueenOfPop is trending Wink HATERS what now?
Oh and GAGA WON is also trending on twitter and Selena Gomez called her the Queen of Pop on the MMVA's. Kinda like Elizabeth Taylor and Michael Jackson.

- The Beatles - 10-12-2012 06:03 PM

Who cares?

- psychological flu - 10-12-2012 06:03 PM

She's talented in the art of being an attention whore.

- Lindsay Lohan - 10-12-2012 06:03 PM

Because she is SO conceited, but plays this "I'm modest" role, but in the same breath says she's the best singer ever. I bet she was NEVER EVER bullied in school.

- Masteracoustics047 - 10-12-2012 06:03 PM

She's only talented relative to the other musical monstrousities out there today. Are you saying she is more talented than, for example, John Lennon or Hendrix on guitar ?

- Amber Christine - 10-12-2012 06:03 PM

I dunno, she's great not a man either. I had so much fun at the monster ball in aprilSmile

- Rachel - 10-12-2012 06:03 PM

That's the thing that annoys me about her. She is really talented as a singer and musician and yet she still churns out these crap over-produced songs just to get a number 1
That and she thinks she is Gods gift to this planet

Oh but Selena Gomez thinks shes the Queen of pop? Well I guess she must be if Selena says so....

- melodictoothbrush556 - 10-12-2012 06:03 PM

Whenever someone gets really popular, there is always a group of people that says they suck. Get over it, it doesn't mean you have to agree with them.

- Gillie - 10-12-2012 06:03 PM

yes she is very very talented

- Stephen E - 10-12-2012 06:03 PM

First off lets estabilish that she's talented. SHE IS. As a child she was offered a position in Julliard but turned it down. She has talent.

But her "gimmick" to market herself wearing very bizarre clothing and often very little clothing causes many people to think she's just another no talent ACT.

I'm with you, I think she has lots of talent that often gets lost in the act, sometimes replaced by the act. Unfortunately she has admitted to doing serious drugs. But if the drugs don't get her, I think she will be involved in the music scene all her life like Elton John and others with big talent. One way or the other she will always be making music.