This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do people deny Lady Gaga is talented? Seriously?
10-12-2012, 05:55 PM
Why do people deny Lady Gaga is talented? Seriously?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2AxFPN63Cs She is really talented with just her voice and a piano. And on Twitter GagaQueenOfPop is trending Wink HATERS what now?
Oh and GAGA WON is also trending on twitter and Selena Gomez called her the Queen of Pop on the MMVA's. Kinda like Elizabeth Taylor and Michael Jackson.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 06:03 PM

Who cares?

Ads

She's talented in the art of being an attention whore.

Because she is SO conceited, but plays this "I'm modest" role, but in the same breath says she's the best singer ever. I bet she was NEVER EVER bullied in school.

She's only talented relative to the other musical monstrousities out there today. Are you saying she is more talented than, for example, John Lennon or Hendrix on guitar ?

I dunno, she's great not a man either. I had so much fun at the monster ball in aprilSmile

That's the thing that annoys me about her. She is really talented as a singer and musician and yet she still churns out these crap over-produced songs just to get a number 1
That and she thinks she is Gods gift to this planet

Oh but Selena Gomez thinks shes the Queen of pop? Well I guess she must be if Selena says so....

Whenever someone gets really popular, there is always a group of people that says they suck. Get over it, it doesn't mean you have to agree with them.

yes she is very very talented

some people are jealous and some people are hateful, people are people regardless if you're a celebrity or not people will judge you no matter how good you are. you always have that one person that will say you're good and the other to say you suck so what difference does it make?