Twitist Forums
Getting unblocked on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Getting unblocked on Facebook? (/thread-75173.html)

Getting unblocked on Facebook? - Alexander - 07-22-2013 09:18 PM

My ex blocked me on facebook a few weeks ago. Since then I've deactivated my account because I can't be bothered with it anymore. Tonight I signed up again to check something on my facebook mail and noticed that I'm not blocked by her anymore. Before I was totally unable to see anything to do with her but now I can see where she has tagged mutual friends in events and pics ect... and if I go to her profile I'm able to see it. She hasn't added me as a friend and I've not requested her, what I'm really asking is has she unblocked me or is it something do with with reactivating my account?

- Cry Need - 07-22-2013 09:20 PM

Yes

- Darrin - 07-22-2013 09:33 PM

You, were blocked under the old account. Once you deactivated ur account the block was deactivated also. Once you reactivated the account the block didnt apply to the new account.

- sandra - 07-22-2013 09:46 PM

Once you deactivate your account , there is no option to restore profile information or associated content. If you choose to return to Facebook in the future, you'll be required to create a new account, build a new friend list, create a new profile and upload new pictures. So you will be unable to check whether she has unblocked you!