This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Getting unblocked on Facebook?
07-22-2013, 09:18 PM
Getting unblocked on Facebook?
My ex blocked me on facebook a few weeks ago. Since then I've deactivated my account because I can't be bothered with it anymore. Tonight I signed up again to check something on my facebook mail and noticed that I'm not blocked by her anymore. Before I was totally unable to see anything to do with her but now I can see where she has tagged mutual friends in events and pics ect... and if I go to her profile I'm able to see it. She hasn't added me as a friend and I've not requested her, what I'm really asking is has she unblocked me or is it something do with with reactivating my account?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-22-2013, 09:20 PM

Yes

Ads

07-22-2013, 09:33 PM

You, were blocked under the old account. Once you deactivated ur account the block was deactivated also. Once you reactivated the account the block didnt apply to the new account.
07-22-2013, 09:46 PM

Once you deactivate your account , there is no option to restore profile information or associated content. If you choose to return to Facebook in the future, you'll be required to create a new account, build a new friend list, create a new profile and upload new pictures. So you will be unable to check whether she has unblocked you!