Twitist Forums
If my Facebook is the only one that knows if I'm about to die, will Facebook call my wife and say sorry? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: If my Facebook is the only one that knows if I'm about to die, will Facebook call my wife and say sorry? (/thread-75549.html)

If my Facebook is the only one that knows if I'm about to die, will Facebook call my wife and say sorry? - Huggy - 07-24-2013 07:49 PM

For all the hurt and embarrassment. Maybe Facebook can tell her what to do in probate court? I miss my angels touch, I miss making her feel like the only woman in the world. I'm sorry honey. I wish I could hear your voice accepting my apology.

- Fluffyfire - 07-24-2013 07:53 PM

What!!!

I'm sorry to hear your about to die....
But no, Facebook is just a website for socializing. Maybe you can write a note before leaving.

- Brandon N - 07-24-2013 07:58 PM

Um... not unless your wife logs into your account and sees anything you have left for her, which is kinda hard to do. This actually sounds like a depression episode, in which case, I suggest you call a friend over and talk about it. We've all been in trouble with a woman at some points in our life, and it always works out in the end--not always the way we think it will, but it does. So... don't die and be happy and stuff.

- Hodan - 07-24-2013 08:13 PM

You didn't specify if you were going to commit suicide and you have a wife life's not all that bad and no fb won't tell your wife your going to die

- giganticchannel413 - 07-24-2013 08:24 PM

WHAT
NO
YOU CAN'T DIE
ARE YOU ILL OR SUICIDAL
IF SO PLEASE DON'T KILL YOURSELF
YOU ARE SO SWEET I JUST WANNA HUG YOU
I FEEL FOR YOU
PLEASE DON'T DIE