This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If my Facebook is the only one that knows if I'm about to die, will Facebook call my wife and say sorry?
07-24-2013, 07:49 PM
If my Facebook is the only one that knows if I'm about to die, will Facebook call my wife and say sorry?
For all the hurt and embarrassment. Maybe Facebook can tell her what to do in probate court? I miss my angels touch, I miss making her feel like the only woman in the world. I'm sorry honey. I wish I could hear your voice accepting my apology.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-24-2013, 07:53 PM

What!!!

I'm sorry to hear your about to die....
But no, Facebook is just a website for socializing. Maybe you can write a note before leaving.

Ads

07-24-2013, 07:58 PM

Um... not unless your wife logs into your account and sees anything you have left for her, which is kinda hard to do. This actually sounds like a depression episode, in which case, I suggest you call a friend over and talk about it. We've all been in trouble with a woman at some points in our life, and it always works out in the end--not always the way we think it will, but it does. So... don't die and be happy and stuff.
07-24-2013, 08:13 PM

You didn't specify if you were going to commit suicide and you have a wife life's not all that bad and no fb won't tell your wife your going to die
07-24-2013, 08:24 PM

WHAT
NO
YOU CAN'T DIE
ARE YOU ILL OR SUICIDAL
IF SO PLEASE DON'T KILL YOURSELF
YOU ARE SO SWEET I JUST WANNA HUG YOU
I FEEL FOR YOU
PLEASE DON'T DIE