Twitist Forums
Am i a spoiled and mean person? im 13 (Im not trying to brag :3)? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Trends (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Am i a spoiled and mean person? im 13 (Im not trying to brag :3)? (/thread-7568.html)

Pages: 1 2

Am i a spoiled and mean person? im 13 (Im not trying to brag :3)? - Angela - 10-12-2012 06:56 PM

Okay before i explain i just want to say that im not bragging in NO way.
My family is filthy rich

Okay the middle school I go to is high class and pretty much everyone is good looking and socially accepted. Well except Some group of freaks. So in the hall some fat black and abnormally ugly chick bumped into me stepped on my new Cristian Loubitouns that cost 5,000 and my Prada bag got a scratch on it. So I fell to the ground. Friday was my best friends birthday so our group of friends dressed up a bit. When I fell not a lot of people saw. Shimu said sorry And tried to help me up And I told her fat *** don't touch me. So I got her back I ran to the store during break and got about 50 twinkie cakes. Then I saw her reading outside going in the locker room. so i got the cakes and followed her in And waited around the Corner. She came around my friend had the camera and pulled off her towel and I threw the cakes in her hair and just threw them at her. It was so funny Then we posted it on twitter. And everyone saw it her fat nasty *** naked covered in twinkies on the floor crying. Friday was an awesome day

I get whatever i want. My parents buy me all the latest designer trends. i go to florida every year. My daddy just bought me an iphone4s. Do you think im spoiled? Me and my friends go to the mall ALOT because my allowance is 300 a week i have 10 more prada bags thanks to daddy and my clothes are only hollister,aeropostale,abricrombri and fitch and lots of dresses and TONS of designer , i have the following
20 miss me jeans
HD Flatscreen TV in my big room
We have a very big house that was 2.3 million
PS3 with 50 games and ALL the accesories
Wii
Xbox360 with kinect along with 50 games and 30 kinect games
10 pure 10k golden peace sign earrings
ect
ect
ect
ect
outdoor inground big pool
Trampoline
ect
ect
ect
Over 100 cds
im going to be getting the iphone5 when it comes out

- JR - 10-12-2012 07:04 PM

you're a punk

- Kailey - 10-12-2012 07:04 PM

Is this for real?

If it is, you need a serious reality check, just saying.

- corbin - 10-12-2012 07:04 PM

Yes. Yes you are.

- general C - 10-12-2012 07:04 PM

no your not spoiled. youve got the money so enjoy it coz you kknow..yolo nd sh.it

im poor

- hi - 10-12-2012 07:04 PM

People like you are disgusting. Go plant a tree or make some friends or be friends with a tree, just get off yahoo for the sake of the whole world. Thanks.

Ps. get a life you ignorant loser

- billy-jo - 10-12-2012 07:04 PM

I only read the first couple of sentences and already I know I extremely dislike you. Are you being serious when you ask if you're actually mean?

- Jennifer Simmons - 10-12-2012 07:04 PM

I hope you're joking about the prank you played on that girl. You deserve nothing but hate for that. You're an awful person and I don't even know you. I honestly hope I NEVER accidental bum into to someone like you.

- LadyAbe10 - 10-12-2012 07:04 PM

You are a spoilt brat and a horrifically mean person.
Want me to tell you a secret? Your 'friends' only like you for your money.
You will get nowhere in life due to your spoilt, selfish nature and you will be hard to impress as your parents have given you everything. They have ruined you.

I have no advice because I think you are too conceited beyond repair.

- PrincessMinaj - 10-12-2012 07:04 PM

Okay, that is sooooo mean. You better delete that picture right off of the internet, give that girl one of those purses, and say you are soooo sorry. I really feel bad for your friend cuz it sounds like you aren't such a good one. I would say that you're spoiled, but do you ask for a lot of things? Cuz if you ask for all of those things... well.... :/ I'm kinda happy that you're trying not to brag. You kinda are though! I hope you do a lot of things around the house but if you don't? Girl you better get started.