This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am i a spoiled and mean person? im 13 (Im not trying to brag :3)?
10-12-2012, 06:56 PM
Am i a spoiled and mean person? im 13 (Im not trying to brag :3)?
Okay before i explain i just want to say that im not bragging in NO way.
My family is filthy rich

Okay the middle school I go to is high class and pretty much everyone is good looking and socially accepted. Well except Some group of freaks. So in the hall some fat black and abnormally ugly chick bumped into me stepped on my new Cristian Loubitouns that cost 5,000 and my Prada bag got a scratch on it. So I fell to the ground. Friday was my best friends birthday so our group of friends dressed up a bit. When I fell not a lot of people saw. Shimu said sorry And tried to help me up And I told her fat *** don't touch me. So I got her back I ran to the store during break and got about 50 twinkie cakes. Then I saw her reading outside going in the locker room. so i got the cakes and followed her in And waited around the Corner. She came around my friend had the camera and pulled off her towel and I threw the cakes in her hair and just threw them at her. It was so funny Then we posted it on twitter. And everyone saw it her fat nasty *** naked covered in twinkies on the floor crying. Friday was an awesome day

I get whatever i want. My parents buy me all the latest designer trends. i go to florida every year. My daddy just bought me an iphone4s. Do you think im spoiled? Me and my friends go to the mall ALOT because my allowance is 300 a week i have 10 more prada bags thanks to daddy and my clothes are only hollister,aeropostale,abricrombri and fitch and lots of dresses and TONS of designer , i have the following
20 miss me jeans
HD Flatscreen TV in my big room
We have a very big house that was 2.3 million
PS3 with 50 games and ALL the accesories
Wii
Xbox360 with kinect along with 50 games and 30 kinect games
10 pure 10k golden peace sign earrings
ect
ect
ect
ect
outdoor inground big pool
Trampoline
ect
ect
ect
Over 100 cds
im going to be getting the iphone5 when it comes out

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 07:04 PM

you're a punk

Ads

Is this for real?

If it is, you need a serious reality check, just saying.

Yes. Yes you are.

People like you are disgusting. Go plant a tree or make some friends or be friends with a tree, just get off yahoo for the sake of the whole world. Thanks.

Ps. get a life you ignorant loser

You are a spoilt brat and a horrifically mean person.
Want me to tell you a secret? Your 'friends' only like you for your money.
You will get nowhere in life due to your spoilt, selfish nature and you will be hard to impress as your parents have given you everything. They have ruined you.

I have no advice because I think you are too conceited beyond repair.

Your a fu*ing ass and yea you are a spoild brat and a big big bi*ch she tried to help you up it was a fucking mistake you bitch go to hell di*ck head

You're a spoiled brat. And stop being racist to African Americans. Appreciate what you have dude. You didn't have to be so mean to Shimu. And if those kids got all your stuff dirty and messed up then just buy it again since you're so filthy rich. What you did was really mean. Stop being a b****. I would kick your a** right now for being such a diva. Being rich ain't gonna get you anywhere

What you did was really mean. Yeah you have a bunch of money but no one cares about everything your daddy buys you. What you did to her was rude and it wasn't right. You should think about apologizing to her and trying to make it up to her because you are supposed to be nice to everyone and its wrong to humiliate people like you did. Try to be a better person!

You need a major reality check. Some people are more gifted in life then they realize and make fun of the people that aren't. Were all the same people here. Just because you were born into a more gifted family than most people doesn't mean that you have to act all stuck up. What you did to that girl is just horrible. She said sorry, she tried to fix it, but you made it worse. And if you have more than 10 prada bags thanks to your dad, then whats one little scratch on one? You need some help. Just wait until your parents aren't there for you and you have to face the world on your own. Good luck. You'll propably need it.