Twitist Forums
Am i a spoiled and mean person? im 13 (Im not trying to brag :3)? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Trends (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Am i a spoiled and mean person? im 13 (Im not trying to brag :3)? (/thread-7568.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Alex - 10-12-2012 07:04 PM

Your a fu*ing ass and yea you are a spoild brat and a big big bi*ch she tried to help you up it was a fucking mistake you bitch go to hell di*ck head

- Marls - 10-12-2012 07:04 PM

WOWWWWWWWWW
I always thought girls like you only existed in movies. I guess I was wrong. If I was that girl I would have sat on you to get back at you. Than we would see who gets more reviews. You are 100% spoiled. Many people around the world don't have what you have.
KARMA IS A BITCH!
When it comes for you that fat ass will be there laughing at you because she will be the skinny rich one, and you will be the fat ONE. People like you should stay out of my state.

- Zigity - 10-12-2012 07:04 PM

If I had the misfortune to meet you, i would probably punch you in the f*cking face. You are a complete and utter spoilt brat. You need to stop viewing things at face value.That girl who ACCIDENTALLY tripped you seemed nice, who cares if she's not as skinny as some people. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Maybe you should take a break from being a b*tch and try being nice.

- Kristen - 10-12-2012 07:04 PM

You're a spoiled brat. And stop being racist to African Americans. Appreciate what you have dude. You didn't have to be so mean to Shimu. And if those kids got all your stuff dirty and messed up then just buy it again since you're so filthy rich. What you did was really mean. Stop being a b****. I would kick your a** right now for being such a diva. Being rich ain't gonna get you anywhere

- deafeningroom639 - 10-12-2012 07:04 PM

Your nasty and rude. You might think your perfect but some people are less fortunate. What you did is really disgusting.You may be filthy rich,but you should appreciate rings in life and not get pissed about something so tiny hurt someone. If I was there I would love to kick your ass.

- Karla - 10-12-2012 07:04 PM

What you did was really mean. Yeah you have a bunch of money but no one cares about everything your daddy buys you. What you did to her was rude and it wasn't right. You should think about apologizing to her and trying to make it up to her because you are supposed to be nice to everyone and its wrong to humiliate people like you did. Try to be a better person!

- Rose - 10-12-2012 07:04 PM

You need a major reality check. Some people are more gifted in life then they realize and make fun of the people that aren't. Were all the same people here. Just because you were born into a more gifted family than most people doesn't mean that you have to act all stuck up. What you did to that girl is just horrible. She said sorry, she tried to fix it, but you made it worse. And if you have more than 10 prada bags thanks to your dad, then whats one little scratch on one? You need some help. Just wait until your parents aren't there for you and you have to face the world on your own. Good luck. You'll propably need it.

- Diego - 10-12-2012 07:04 PM

Angela you are a heartless spoiled diva. I hope you enjoy youre expensive crap because you will most likely be lonely exept for any smart girls that will take advantage of you to try nd get yo money lol yes you are spoiled and racist

- Poppy - 10-12-2012 07:04 PM

Just think about the people around you you spoilt brait what planet are you on again?