Twitist Forums
When I start logging into facebook and browse for a minute my pc is shutting down automatically..? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: When I start logging into facebook and browse for a minute my pc is shutting down automatically..? (/thread-78062.html)

When I start logging into facebook and browse for a minute my pc is shutting down automatically..? - Santhosh - 08-07-2013 07:44 PM

Can anyone help me with this? And when I browse to other stuff I can surf for all day without any disturbance. But I wonder what's going wrong when I start signing into facebook?

- Peter - 08-07-2013 07:57 PM

Try deleting all your browsing data. (Cookies, Cache, History, etc) and running programs such as Malwarebytes and SpyBot S&D. It might be some kind of virus or some error in your personal browsing data, and this should fix it if it is that.

- Max Payne - 08-07-2013 07:59 PM

i think the processor cooling fan is dead,remove the cabinet & check whether the fan on the MB runs or not,if its not then replace it with new one,watch for tutorials on youtube - how to remove & replace.

if their is no problem with the fan then it must be the PSU problem,try fitting your friends PSU in it & check it.

- Acharya shiv - 08-07-2013 08:01 PM

i don't no.. google it