This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When I start logging into facebook and browse for a minute my pc is shutting down automatically..?
08-07-2013, 07:44 PM
When I start logging into facebook and browse for a minute my pc is shutting down automatically..?
Can anyone help me with this? And when I browse to other stuff I can surf for all day without any disturbance. But I wonder what's going wrong when I start signing into facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2013, 07:57 PM

Try deleting all your browsing data. (Cookies, Cache, History, etc) and running programs such as Malwarebytes and SpyBot S&D. It might be some kind of virus or some error in your personal browsing data, and this should fix it if it is that.

Ads

08-07-2013, 07:59 PM

i think the processor cooling fan is dead,remove the cabinet & check whether the fan on the MB runs or not,if its not then replace it with new one,watch for tutorials on youtube - how to remove & replace.

if their is no problem with the fan then it must be the PSU problem,try fitting your friends PSU in it & check it.
08-07-2013, 08:01 PM

i don't no.. google it