Twitist Forums
Facebook or Twitter; what do you prefer? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook or Twitter; what do you prefer? (/thread-78587.html)

Pages: 1 2

Facebook or Twitter; what do you prefer? - .::Lola::. - 08-10-2013 06:46 PM

I like them both and I am on them both, but Twitter bores me a lot of the time, so I'd probably go for Facebook. What would you choose? All answers appreciatedSmile

- TrinityK - 08-10-2013 06:48 PM

FACEBOOK

- Anna - 08-10-2013 06:57 PM

I prefer Twitter for the anonymity and ramblings.

Facebook is more to stay in touch with people (for me personally). I have a lot/hate relationship wit Facebook. There is an aspect of it thaat I find really invasive and it creeps me out yet I use it to stay in touch with relatives/friends.

- Bec - 08-10-2013 07:00 PM

Facebook - I find it easier to see conversations, see what bands are up to and not have constant updates of trivial things. Twitter is limited to 140 characters whereas Facebook isn't.
I find twitter hard to negotiate in terms of seeing a flow of conversation - comments on facebook are easy to follow and private messages/wall posts all flow as well

Although I dislike the new timeline where things are posted on both sides and they start on the right etc. I prefer the old layout

- Emma - 08-10-2013 07:16 PM

Neither.
People all across the world are stuck to these sites like glue. I'm not on either, and don't want to be.

- Omkar - 08-10-2013 07:18 PM

I am also on both site. but Facebook is better if you consider entertainment, friends, games, groups, etc. but Twitter is more professional type than Facebook. So what would you choose?

- ? - 08-10-2013 07:27 PM

facebook is socail site for friends and fun like games. Depends upon your requirement.
twitter is a type of social cum professional site. its not for fun. Use both but twitter can help you related to jobs if you follow the company sites in twitter.

- Mizanur - 08-10-2013 07:38 PM

both side.

- Malinda - 08-10-2013 07:51 PM

Facebook

- Lucky Man - 08-10-2013 07:59 PM

both for me but I use FB to post/share photos or whatever. for Twitter it's all about what I been up to so I use FB to Twitter or Twitter to FB same status once I submitted.