This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook or Twitter; what do you prefer?
08-10-2013, 06:46 PM
Facebook or Twitter; what do you prefer?
I like them both and I am on them both, but Twitter bores me a lot of the time, so I'd probably go for Facebook. What would you choose? All answers appreciatedSmile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2013, 06:48 PM

FACEBOOK

Ads

08-10-2013, 06:57 PM

I prefer Twitter for the anonymity and ramblings.

Facebook is more to stay in touch with people (for me personally). I have a lot/hate relationship wit Facebook. There is an aspect of it thaat I find really invasive and it creeps me out yet I use it to stay in touch with relatives/friends.
08-10-2013, 07:00 PM

Facebook - I find it easier to see conversations, see what bands are up to and not have constant updates of trivial things. Twitter is limited to 140 characters whereas Facebook isn't.
I find twitter hard to negotiate in terms of seeing a flow of conversation - comments on facebook are easy to follow and private messages/wall posts all flow as well

Although I dislike the new timeline where things are posted on both sides and they start on the right etc. I prefer the old layout
08-10-2013, 07:16 PM

Neither.
People all across the world are stuck to these sites like glue. I'm not on either, and don't want to be.
08-10-2013, 07:18 PM

I am also on both site. but Facebook is better if you consider entertainment, friends, games, groups, etc. but Twitter is more professional type than Facebook. So what would you choose?
08-10-2013, 07:27 PM

facebook is socail site for friends and fun like games. Depends upon your requirement.
twitter is a type of social cum professional site. its not for fun. Use both but twitter can help you related to jobs if you follow the company sites in twitter.
08-10-2013, 07:38 PM

both side.
08-10-2013, 07:51 PM

Facebook
08-10-2013, 07:59 PM

both for me but I use FB to post/share photos or whatever. for Twitter it's all about what I been up to so I use FB to Twitter or Twitter to FB same status once I submitted.