Twitist Forums
I'm having a hard time loading some of my FB games because of not responding or crashing flashplayer !? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I'm having a hard time loading some of my FB games because of not responding or crashing flashplayer !? (/thread-79054.html)

I'm having a hard time loading some of my FB games because of not responding or crashing flashplayer !? - apacheswoman - 08-13-2013 03:30 AM

I have this problem with both google chrome and mozilla firefox. I have followed all their trouble shooters and nothing helps.Mostly having trouble getting farmville to load.For the last 2 or 3 weeks it will open and that's about it. Either the flash player crashes or I get the no responding thing that freezes up every thing and I have a hard time even closing it out so I can do something else ! At my wits end I do not know what to do besides not play the game. I want to play it but getting to the point I don't think I can !
Any help out there ? Do you need more information ?

- Nikhil Pandit - 08-13-2013 03:38 AM

It look like ur Internet speed is slow or Ur PC might be running many apps at the same time which are using Internet!!!!
Recommended Browser is :- ONLY GOOGLE CHROME
|Solution is First clean the cache and cookies of ur browser and if possible also delete browsing history!!!
press Windows key+R and type %temp%
then delete all files from there too...!!!
If u use torrent downloading while playing game please don't do that pause it while u play games...
and try not to use many TAB s at the time of gameplay i will recommend not to use other tab just FOCUS ON UR GAME hahahaa lolzz.!!!!
Try doing this and if it works than congo!!!!!! (y)