This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm having a hard time loading some of my FB games because of not responding or crashing flashplayer !?
08-13-2013, 03:30 AM
I'm having a hard time loading some of my FB games because of not responding or crashing flashplayer !?
I have this problem with both google chrome and mozilla firefox. I have followed all their trouble shooters and nothing helps.Mostly having trouble getting farmville to load.For the last 2 or 3 weeks it will open and that's about it. Either the flash player crashes or I get the no responding thing that freezes up every thing and I have a hard time even closing it out so I can do something else ! At my wits end I do not know what to do besides not play the game. I want to play it but getting to the point I don't think I can !
Any help out there ? Do you need more information ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-13-2013, 03:38 AM

It look like ur Internet speed is slow or Ur PC might be running many apps at the same time which are using Internet!!!!
Recommended Browser is :- ONLY GOOGLE CHROME
|Solution is First clean the cache and cookies of ur browser and if possible also delete browsing history!!!
press Windows key+R and type %temp%
then delete all files from there too...!!!
If u use torrent downloading while playing game please don't do that pause it while u play games...
and try not to use many TAB s at the time of gameplay i will recommend not to use other tab just FOCUS ON UR GAME hahahaa lolzz.!!!!
Try doing this and if it works than congo!!!!!! (y)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply