Twitist Forums
How come men get ignored on Valentine's Day? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Social Marketing (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: How come men get ignored on Valentine's Day? (/thread-7958.html)

How come men get ignored on Valentine's Day? - Dingo® - 10-13-2012 02:17 AM

If you look at marketing and social patterns you can see that Valentine's Day is biased towards women (at least in the USA)

Jeez, I'd like to get something nice for V-Day for once. I don't want anything expensive or elaborate; just a card and a hug will do.

- lalalalalala1234 - 10-13-2012 02:25 AM

they dont get ignored. but im sorry that you dont get anything for vd but here, the besti can do is send you a virtual hug and a virtual card. i hope that you get what you want this year. love ya!

- lizebeth e - 10-13-2012 02:25 AM

The reason why men get ignored on V day is because the rest of the year, the woman usually is the one who gets ignored!!

- Casper - 10-13-2012 02:25 AM

I get hugs, cards, chocolate etc all the time. You just need to make some good female friends. Also...make sure you GIVE. Giving is better than recieving, but I do know what you mean. Most of the time its the guys giving...or the girls giving to their girlfriends. Here...for valentines day I'll give you a...virtual Bently....here *throws the keys*

- Love Me Tender* - 10-13-2012 02:25 AM

*Air Hug*

Here's an ecard from me

http://www1.bluemountain.com/display.pd?path=76669&prodnum=3130103

I think since guys are so manly that people geniuely think girls will enjoy it more. It's seen to be that we women expect gifts.

- Sheila S - 10-13-2012 02:25 AM

It is hard for us women to find something to give our men on V-day. We really don't know how to shop for this holiday.

Although, I have found it this year, lol.

WOMEN, if you are old enough, been together for a while or just sassy..... Get a sexy nightie for him/you and that will be a perfect gift!!! I also picked up some naughty romance scratchers (Hot Topic should have). Have fun, maybe find a sitter if you have kids and enjoy!

- Praire Crone - 10-13-2012 02:25 AM

I always remember my man on Valentines day. Last year we went out to his favorite steak house and I wore a sexy dress for him. This year we will probably be home because he has to work but I am planning a naughty lingerie modeling party for him. I will be modeling a couple of new ones for him.