This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How come men get ignored on Valentine's Day?
10-13-2012, 02:17 AM
How come men get ignored on Valentine's Day?
If you look at marketing and social patterns you can see that Valentine's Day is biased towards women (at least in the USA)

Jeez, I'd like to get something nice for V-Day for once. I don't want anything expensive or elaborate; just a card and a hug will do.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 02:25 AM

they dont get ignored. but im sorry that you dont get anything for vd but here, the besti can do is send you a virtual hug and a virtual card. i hope that you get what you want this year. love ya!

Ads

The reason why men get ignored on V day is because the rest of the year, the woman usually is the one who gets ignored!!

I get hugs, cards, chocolate etc all the time. You just need to make some good female friends. Also...make sure you GIVE. Giving is better than recieving, but I do know what you mean. Most of the time its the guys giving...or the girls giving to their girlfriends. Here...for valentines day I'll give you a...virtual Bently....here *throws the keys*

*Air Hug*

Here's an ecard from me

http://www1.bluemountain.com/display.pd?...um=3130103

I think since guys are so manly that people geniuely think girls will enjoy it more. It's seen to be that we women expect gifts.

It is hard for us women to find something to give our men on V-day. We really don't know how to shop for this holiday.

Although, I have found it this year, lol.

WOMEN, if you are old enough, been together for a while or just sassy..... Get a sexy nightie for him/you and that will be a perfect gift!!! I also picked up some naughty romance scratchers (Hot Topic should have). Have fun, maybe find a sitter if you have kids and enjoy!

I always remember my man on Valentines day. Last year we went out to his favorite steak house and I wore a sexy dress for him. This year we will probably be home because he has to work but I am planning a naughty lingerie modeling party for him. I will be modeling a couple of new ones for him.