Twitist Forums
How to prevent outsiders from accessing your facebook messages? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How to prevent outsiders from accessing your facebook messages? (/thread-80066.html)

How to prevent outsiders from accessing your facebook messages? - Arjun - 08-18-2013 01:31 PM

My dad is a software engineer / IT professional and he has access to all of my facebook messages and I just have no idea how even though he doesn't know my password. He can do this from any computer apparently too. He never used to do this but he thinks I've been hanging with the wrong crowd (which I haven't). Asking him to stop checking my messages is no longer an option so what can I do prevent something like this from happening again?

- Andrez - 08-18-2013 01:39 PM

If you say he can access your messages through any computer, than its most certain that he figured out your password. Try changing it and see how things go. UNLESS he also knows your email information and can easily figure out the new password as well. Even though your father is an engineer, he will most likely just trick you into making you think he's using some super tech stuff to do it. Good luck.

- Daniel - 08-18-2013 01:44 PM

All you Can Do is Change your Password And Email to Prevent it you Cant Do Much More