This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to prevent outsiders from accessing your facebook messages?
08-18-2013, 01:31 PM
How to prevent outsiders from accessing your facebook messages?
My dad is a software engineer / IT professional and he has access to all of my facebook messages and I just have no idea how even though he doesn't know my password. He can do this from any computer apparently too. He never used to do this but he thinks I've been hanging with the wrong crowd (which I haven't). Asking him to stop checking my messages is no longer an option so what can I do prevent something like this from happening again?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-18-2013, 01:39 PM

If you say he can access your messages through any computer, than its most certain that he figured out your password. Try changing it and see how things go. UNLESS he also knows your email information and can easily figure out the new password as well. Even though your father is an engineer, he will most likely just trick you into making you think he's using some super tech stuff to do it. Good luck.

Ads

08-18-2013, 01:44 PM

All you Can Do is Change your Password And Email to Prevent it you Cant Do Much More