Twitist Forums
Are atheists brainwashed? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Are atheists brainwashed? (/thread-8180.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Fred - 10-13-2012 06:17 AM

Children like you who believe in magical fairies are the ones who are brainwashed. Get some soap and come clean.

- AshtonLane - 10-13-2012 06:17 AM

Atheists have higher IQs and are better at reflective thinking...making it much harder for them to be brainwashed than Christians.

- relievedanswer743 - 10-13-2012 06:17 AM

Not this one....I have a pretty dirty mind

- Joey Jo Jo - 10-13-2012 06:17 AM

I think you are delusional.

- That Guy - 10-13-2012 06:17 AM

I became an Atheist because I was a skeptic. That's probably the fundamental idea held by atheists is to be skeptic of things no matter what it is. Nothing is truly the way it seems to be and to be told something and to simply accept it on face value is a disgusting trait that no one should have.

- screechingmilk433 - 10-13-2012 06:17 AM

copy pasta

http://www.google.dk/search?q=Acceptance+of+atheism+tends+to+promote+cooperative+social+relationships​.+This+communication+demonstrates+a+willingness+to+accept%2C+without+skepticism%​2C+the+influence+of+the+speaker+in+a+way+similar+to+a+child's+acceptance+of+the+​influence+of+a+parent.+By+encouraging+this+kind+of+behavior+where+the+most+inten​se+social+relationships+occur+it+facilitates+the+lack+of+skepticism+and+deters+m​ore+open+minded+thinking.&rlz=1C1AFAB_enDK495DK495&sugexp=chrome,mod=14&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=Acceptance+of+atheism+tends+to+promote+cooperative+social+relationships.+Thi​s+communication+demonstrates+a+willingness+to+accept,+without+skepticism,+the+in​fluence+of+the+speaker+in+a+way+similar+to+a+child%27s+acceptance+of+the+influen​ce+of+a+parent.+By+encouraging+this+kind+of+behavior+where+the+most+intense+soci​al+relationships+occur+it+facilitates+the+lack+of+skepticism+and+deters+more+ope​n+minded+thinking.&hl=da&rlz=1C1AFAB_enDK495DK495&prmd=imvnsfd&ei=fNU8UKfdJ6Sk4gSFs4GACQ&start=0&sa=N&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=532ab1e870be93e7&biw=1440&bih=799

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:jphMVavN8QgJ:www.tripave.com/load_answers.php%3Fplace%3Dnyborg+Acceptance+of+atheism+tends+to+promote+coopera​tive+social+relationships.+This+communication+demonstrates+a+willingness+to+acce​pt,+without+skepticism,+the+influence+of+the+speaker+in+a+way+similar+to+a+child​'s+acceptance+of+the+influence+of+a+parent.+By+encouraging+this+kind+of+behavior​+where+the+most+intense+social+relationships+occur+it+facilitates+the+lack+of+sk​epticism+and+deters+more+open+minded+thinking.&cd=20&hl=da&ct=clnk&gl=dk

- Michael - 10-13-2012 06:17 AM

Before you launched into your mad rant you said:

"Acceptance of atheism tends to promote cooperative social relationships"

Therefore Poe.

Clap Clap, well done, nearly had me.

- Crazyskate465 - 10-13-2012 06:17 AM

Atheists are agnostics and agnostics are atheists.

No atheist knows that god doesn't exist, hence they lack knowledge and are agnostic. Agnostics lack belief in god and are thus atheists.

- Zac - 10-13-2012 06:17 AM

Y'know, alot of atheists were once brainwashed theists who managed to get out of their religion once they understood that religion doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

And who cares about Richard Dawkins? If he wants to leave atheism, fine then. It's not like he was our leader or something. We don't need a head figure in order to function.

- SMFA Forever - 10-13-2012 06:17 AM

Atheists claim to be the good ones,the good humans peaceful people but all the atheists that i saw make fun of other peoples religion,they insult all religions and the central figures of their religion

to me Atheists is also a religion and like other religion they are blind following and unwilling to accept anything against atheism,they are no different than other religions,i thought for once that they are logical but they are not,they are the stupidest people alive