Twitist Forums
why do people think it's childish to block someone on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: why do people think it's childish to block someone on facebook? (/thread-81945.html)

why do people think it's childish to block someone on facebook? - Renata - 08-29-2013 04:55 AM

I don't usually go around defriending people on facebook, let alone blocking anyone. But sometimes, I really want a person out of my life. Not because I feel threatened, but because I don't want this person to see anything about me anymore. Before facebook if you had a falling out with a friend or a break up with a romantic partner, you'd never have to see or deal with that person again. Now, it's considered "childish" to block them. I'm confused. Why do people call it childish?

- Brittany - 08-29-2013 05:08 AM

the stuck up ones the ones who.dont.know how to have.fun or think their to grown.up idk I could say who cares what people.think but.honestly to.some.level I.doSmile

- David GH UK - 08-29-2013 05:17 AM

You must not consider what any-one else thinks. Its your option to block another member for any reason or even no reason. You must do what you feel best.
Of course its best to be completely sure you want to block them. They may not take you back if you ever change your mind.? I don't think its childish.Face-book can be very dangerous.

- david w - 08-29-2013 05:31 AM

I think Facebook is childish.