This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why do people think it's childish to block someone on facebook?
08-29-2013, 04:55 AM
why do people think it's childish to block someone on facebook?
I don't usually go around defriending people on facebook, let alone blocking anyone. But sometimes, I really want a person out of my life. Not because I feel threatened, but because I don't want this person to see anything about me anymore. Before facebook if you had a falling out with a friend or a break up with a romantic partner, you'd never have to see or deal with that person again. Now, it's considered "childish" to block them. I'm confused. Why do people call it childish?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2013, 05:08 AM

the stuck up ones the ones who.dont.know how to have.fun or think their to grown.up idk I could say who cares what people.think but.honestly to.some.level I.doSmile

Ads

08-29-2013, 05:17 AM

You must not consider what any-one else thinks. Its your option to block another member for any reason or even no reason. You must do what you feel best.
Of course its best to be completely sure you want to block them. They may not take you back if you ever change your mind.? I don't think its childish.Face-book can be very dangerous.
08-29-2013, 05:31 AM

I think Facebook is childish.