Twitist Forums
how much does twitter cost? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: how much does twitter cost? (/thread-82532.html)

how much does twitter cost? - Mikael - 09-01-2013 08:32 AM

My son uses twitter for hours on his phone and computer and its making our bills too expensive. absolutely ridiciulous how expensive twitter is.

- Grace - 09-01-2013 08:39 AM

Must be your Internet. I don't think twitter costs anything.

- M.Alyousify - 09-01-2013 08:47 AM

If you are on DSL, you pay a fixed-Charge no matter what content you browse, youtube, twitter, facebook etc even it means browsing for 24/7. But if you are using internet either by post or paid simcard by deducting your credit. it'll cost you too much. in this case i recommend you calling your customer service and ask for an Internet package, there are too many internet packages which suits your needs it comes in M/B forms (Megabytes) or G/b (Gigabytes), 1 G/b is good enough to use twitter for a month. most service providers limits their packages with an expiry date to a month. so no matter how much data you've consumed out of 1GB it'll eventually expire in the end of a month. you'll have to renew it by charging your credit and call your service provider for a renewal back again. 1GB is not enough for Youtube it'll last for three weeks maximum if you use it more than often.