This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how much does twitter cost?
09-01-2013, 08:32 AM
how much does twitter cost?
My son uses twitter for hours on his phone and computer and its making our bills too expensive. absolutely ridiciulous how expensive twitter is.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2013, 08:39 AM

Must be your Internet. I don't think twitter costs anything.

Ads

09-01-2013, 08:47 AM

If you are on DSL, you pay a fixed-Charge no matter what content you browse, youtube, twitter, facebook etc even it means browsing for 24/7. But if you are using internet either by post or paid simcard by deducting your credit. it'll cost you too much. in this case i recommend you calling your customer service and ask for an Internet package, there are too many internet packages which suits your needs it comes in M/B forms (Megabytes) or G/b (Gigabytes), 1 G/b is good enough to use twitter for a month. most service providers limits their packages with an expiry date to a month. so no matter how much data you've consumed out of 1GB it'll eventually expire in the end of a month. you'll have to renew it by charging your credit and call your service provider for a renewal back again. 1GB is not enough for Youtube it'll last for three weeks maximum if you use it more than often.