Twitist Forums
My brother adds random people on facebook (mostly girls)? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: My brother adds random people on facebook (mostly girls)? (/thread-83801.html)

My brother adds random people on facebook (mostly girls)? - beep - 09-08-2013 08:39 AM

My younger brother, who is turning 17 has about 10 random girls on his facebook friends page. I noticed that they are all girls who are slutty looking and always takes pictures of themselves for everyone to see. Clearly for me, this is not ok. I already talked to him and he admitted that he doesn't know them in real life. I want him to remove them from his facebook list because 1. This shows that's hes a perv. 2. Most likely half of them aren't even real, could be some creepy guy like anyone would assume but he doesn't believe it. Any advice? This kid really gives me headaches.

- Sam Williams - 09-08-2013 08:45 AM

let him do what he wants

- blahsheep - 09-08-2013 08:47 AM

sigh... let him be. I know brothers and sisters argue over the stupidest things. It's not the end of the world or anything. Just let him be...

- proudminister499 - 09-08-2013 08:54 AM

Most guys do that on facebook. If he agrees not to meet them in real life it should be harmless.

- Nischal - 09-08-2013 08:55 AM

He is just trying to flirt with those girls.Tell him that don't them seriously.Those girls may not be the person as he is thinking .