This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My brother adds random people on facebook (mostly girls)?
09-08-2013, 08:39 AM
My brother adds random people on facebook (mostly girls)?
My younger brother, who is turning 17 has about 10 random girls on his facebook friends page. I noticed that they are all girls who are slutty looking and always takes pictures of themselves for everyone to see. Clearly for me, this is not ok. I already talked to him and he admitted that he doesn't know them in real life. I want him to remove them from his facebook list because 1. This shows that's hes a perv. 2. Most likely half of them aren't even real, could be some creepy guy like anyone would assume but he doesn't believe it. Any advice? This kid really gives me headaches.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2013, 08:45 AM

let him do what he wants

Ads

09-08-2013, 08:47 AM

sigh... let him be. I know brothers and sisters argue over the stupidest things. It's not the end of the world or anything. Just let him be...
09-08-2013, 08:54 AM

Most guys do that on facebook. If he agrees not to meet them in real life it should be harmless.
09-08-2013, 08:55 AM

He is just trying to flirt with those girls.Tell him that don't them seriously.Those girls may not be the person as he is thinking .