Twitist Forums
FACEBOOK WANTS ME TO UPLOAD A PHOTO ID? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: FACEBOOK WANTS ME TO UPLOAD A PHOTO ID? (/thread-84062.html)

FACEBOOK WANTS ME TO UPLOAD A PHOTO ID? - Mesara - 11-07-2013 07:59 AM

So I randomly got kicked out of facebook and when I tried to log back in, it said I needed to upload a photo ID before I could continue. I have never heard of this. Idk what I should do and I can't post a report to Facebook because it wont go through. Anybody ever experience this? What is this and what can I do to resolve it?
so what should I do about this? and no I am not underage lol and I called support and they said someone had access to my computer from California and WV and I live in WV..

- Madmack - 11-07-2013 08:02 AM

there must have been a reason for getting kick off, are you perhaps underage or have multi accounts? the only time I have heard of them requiring photo id is they suspect you underage. if everything is in order then do as required.

- Rich - 11-07-2013 08:11 AM

do you maybe have like yahoo go to your yahoo mail go in and go to face book work with google to but think you mite have yahoo good luck

- ? - 11-07-2013 08:14 AM

A lot of people have been having this issue, like just now. If you click on all the facebook category related questions, you'll see you're not the only one.