This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FACEBOOK WANTS ME TO UPLOAD A PHOTO ID?
11-07-2013, 07:59 AM
FACEBOOK WANTS ME TO UPLOAD A PHOTO ID?
So I randomly got kicked out of facebook and when I tried to log back in, it said I needed to upload a photo ID before I could continue. I have never heard of this. Idk what I should do and I can't post a report to Facebook because it wont go through. Anybody ever experience this? What is this and what can I do to resolve it?
so what should I do about this? and no I am not underage lol and I called support and they said someone had access to my computer from California and WV and I live in WV..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2013, 08:02 AM

there must have been a reason for getting kick off, are you perhaps underage or have multi accounts? the only time I have heard of them requiring photo id is they suspect you underage. if everything is in order then do as required.

Ads

11-07-2013, 08:11 AM

do you maybe have like yahoo go to your yahoo mail go in and go to face book work with google to but think you mite have yahoo good luck
11-07-2013, 08:14 AM

A lot of people have been having this issue, like just now. If you click on all the facebook category related questions, you'll see you're not the only one.