Twitist Forums
Can a woman still be sexy even if she's flat chested? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Trends (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Can a woman still be sexy even if she's flat chested? (/thread-8538.html)

Pages: 1 2

Can a woman still be sexy even if she's flat chested? - marlieheartlamberlie - 10-13-2012 12:30 PM

so i went to twitter and "noboobs" was trending. i was hoping to see some positive tweets but they were all very offensive and most of them came were tweeted by men. i saw "you're not a woman if you ain't got boobs" and a bunch of negative stuff like that. and also on facebook, i like subscribing to pages where they post pictures of girls who they claim to be "sexy" and the comments were focused on the boobs. and even sometimes, they post hot girls who doesn't have big boobs and there are lots of negative comments like, "i don't like that one" or "eew, she's got nothing".

its not really because of the social networking sites, or because those guys are perverts..but i have never in my entire life felt disappointed or conscious about myself but i am now starting to think about getting fake boobs, not only because when my agency wanted me to model swimsuit, i didn't wanna do it because i have small boobs and also i feel like guys like girls with big boobs more..and of course, i wanna be perfect and happy

- CB - 10-13-2012 12:38 PM

Girls, whatever their body is, are sexy.

- Robin - 10-13-2012 12:38 PM

why is this question being asked again? the answer is still yes of course.

- Carlos - 10-13-2012 12:38 PM

Boys like boobs.

Men like women.

Don't change your appearance for someone else.

- Renaissance Man - 10-13-2012 12:38 PM

To answer the question, a girl can be sexy with small boobs. It depends on the guy and what hes attracted to. The silicon implants are a little bit of a turn off, it says your not comfortable with your self, and if your not- I guess you could, just don't get the ones that are obviously fake, I cant really tell though because there is no picture to work from, which wouldn't have to be shirtless or whatever. Asking, "Do you think I look good?" and posting a link to show your entire figure would work. Or just ask if your boobs look good in the picture.

- paulfriedman7 - 10-13-2012 12:38 PM

Some guys are very much into big boobs. Others are turned off by them. My personal observation is that men who are obsessed about a woman's looks are poor longterm-boyfriend candidates (what's going to happen to the relationship when you start to age?). "Perfect and happy" is an impossible dream. Settle for just happy. If you achieve that much you will be doing better than most people.

- Christian - 10-13-2012 12:38 PM

I'm a man and I don't care about boobs. Maybe it's because I look for something else. I'm a long-term kind of person and look for long-term kind of girls.

Big boobs on women distract men from other areas of the body that might be incredibly more attractive or ugly. Often, bad chemistry happens with girls who have a large rack, because that's their only feature.
When I look at pictures of women - the thing I look at first is hair, then body shape, then face, then chest, then lips. Often - when a girl is in my personal space - their chest is something I try to avoid, because it makes me uncomfortable at times, since I worry about what they might think of me if I got into that.

Answer: Having a flat chest can be a very good thing for a relationship. For modeling... Not so much. Hope all this helps.

- Lozza - 10-13-2012 12:38 PM

Of course! Everybody is beautiful, inside and out, everybody has inner and outer beauty in different proportions, but every woman is beautiful, therefore every woman has the right to be sexy. It's about being confident in yourself. Not every woman has massive boobs, not every woman is a size 8, but as long as you're confident in your own skin, that's all that matters. Smile

- Emily - 10-13-2012 12:38 PM

You must still be young? I have always had small boobs, i cared when i was younger but as i grew up i don't care anymore. Im proud of who i am. I get hit on all the time and i know damn well it isn't because of my boobs, it's because i have a great personality, if you show you are confident with your looks then you wont care about big boobs or not. Plus if there is an outfit you love and you need breasts to go with it you can get bra's with filling to help with that, but don't get the ones that look huge, that looks stupid....

- "RM3" - 10-13-2012 12:38 PM

Dear ?,
Hello, On my opinion toward this subject. Just to clarify that I am a man. I would honestly have to say that women with large or noticeably boobs or breast, get's mens attention toward the person and are focused on the boobs, but over time the boobs get less interesting to men. It just depends on the girl and boobs sometimes, and not. But on my opinion you sound like you want your b...., just how they are. I would keep them how they are. Because your probably already attracting and beautiful. Just go with your own opinion.Because there yours.

But miss your agent is right, take for example Sport illustrated swimsuit issue book/calendar. They do get a lot attention for men and women. If you want to bigger b.... go and be happy and want to make a lot of money, this is a good way. I myself worked for the calendar club company, and the most attracting calendar and very popular, with girls in it was "Guns and Camo Wall 2012." This really showed off the real girl, with no fancy photo shots, just normal pictures, not that much make-up. I hardly sold anything with sports illustrated.

From.?
P.s. Remember there your boobs.