This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can a woman still be sexy even if she's flat chested?
10-13-2012, 12:30 PM
Can a woman still be sexy even if she's flat chested?
so i went to twitter and "noboobs" was trending. i was hoping to see some positive tweets but they were all very offensive and most of them came were tweeted by men. i saw "you're not a woman if you ain't got boobs" and a bunch of negative stuff like that. and also on facebook, i like subscribing to pages where they post pictures of girls who they claim to be "sexy" and the comments were focused on the boobs. and even sometimes, they post hot girls who doesn't have big boobs and there are lots of negative comments like, "i don't like that one" or "eew, she's got nothing".

its not really because of the social networking sites, or because those guys are perverts..but i have never in my entire life felt disappointed or conscious about myself but i am now starting to think about getting fake boobs, not only because when my agency wanted me to model swimsuit, i didn't wanna do it because i have small boobs and also i feel like guys like girls with big boobs more..and of course, i wanna be perfect and happy

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 12:38 PM

Girls, whatever their body is, are sexy.

Ads

why is this question being asked again? the answer is still yes of course.

Boys like boobs.

Men like women.

Don't change your appearance for someone else.

To answer the question, a girl can be sexy with small boobs. It depends on the guy and what hes attracted to. The silicon implants are a little bit of a turn off, it says your not comfortable with your self, and if your not- I guess you could, just don't get the ones that are obviously fake, I cant really tell though because there is no picture to work from, which wouldn't have to be shirtless or whatever. Asking, "Do you think I look good?" and posting a link to show your entire figure would work. Or just ask if your boobs look good in the picture.

I'm a man and I don't care about boobs. Maybe it's because I look for something else. I'm a long-term kind of person and look for long-term kind of girls.

Big boobs on women distract men from other areas of the body that might be incredibly more attractive or ugly. Often, bad chemistry happens with girls who have a large rack, because that's their only feature.
When I look at pictures of women - the thing I look at first is hair, then body shape, then face, then chest, then lips. Often - when a girl is in my personal space - their chest is something I try to avoid, because it makes me uncomfortable at times, since I worry about what they might think of me if I got into that.

Answer: Having a flat chest can be a very good thing for a relationship. For modeling... Not so much. Hope all this helps.

Of course! Everybody is beautiful, inside and out, everybody has inner and outer beauty in different proportions, but every woman is beautiful, therefore every woman has the right to be sexy. It's about being confident in yourself. Not every woman has massive boobs, not every woman is a size 8, but as long as you're confident in your own skin, that's all that matters. Smile

You must still be young? I have always had small boobs, i cared when i was younger but as i grew up i don't care anymore. Im proud of who i am. I get hit on all the time and i know damn well it isn't because of my boobs, it's because i have a great personality, if you show you are confident with your looks then you wont care about big boobs or not. Plus if there is an outfit you love and you need breasts to go with it you can get bra's with filling to help with that, but don't get the ones that look huge, that looks stupid....

Of course she can. Look at most high fashion models -- the majority of them are an A or B cup

Even VS models don't really have big boobs - they are photoshopped for the catalog or have silicone gel implants put inside the bra to push their boobs up to look larger

Here is an unretouched photo of Adriana Lima in a string bikini. She's a B cup at most
http://www.hollywoodtuna.com/images/bigi...ec_big.jpg
Now look at how big they make her boobs look in the VS catalog
http://www.supervphoto.com/wp-content/up...lpaper.jpg

Here are Gisele's real boobs again in an unretouched photo - again a B cup
http://www.hollywoodtuna.com/images/bigi...cs_big.jpg
But here she is photoshopped http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Iw42hgS1yqY/Tb...sele_2.jpg

Males are subconsciously attracted to women with a 60% to 70% waist to hip ratio. It to do with the subconscious helping a male find a fertile female. Statistically females with 60% to 70% are less likely to have reproduction problems. When I say waist to hip I mean the distance around the waist divided by the distance around the hip. When it comes down to a woman being sexy, waist to hip ratio is more important than boob size, butt size, or leg length.

However, if all other things are equal most guys would rather have the girl with a nice pair of boobs to play with than a girl with nothing.

Also, I personally think fake boobs are worse than no boobs.