Twitist Forums
How can I get some personally offencive pictures of me removed from Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How can I get some personally offencive pictures of me removed from Facebook? (/thread-87092.html)

How can I get some personally offencive pictures of me removed from Facebook? - Kay - 11-25-2013 10:53 PM

Someone posted some Facebook pictures that show me in unflattering ways. I am sure this was done intentionally & meant to be hurtful. I am overweight and the pictures are of things like putting food in my mouth, a close up of my bottom etc. I don't want to get into a fight with this person and I know if I ask her to remove them that is what will happen. Can I get them anonymously removed. I should add I have not been tagged but we know the same people so it isn't necessary to tag me to achieve the result they want.
About 6 years ago another in-law did a similar thing to me. Posting 13 pictures of me on Flicker, most of them we of my butt but a few were of me eating. When I confronted her she just laughed. The person I am asking about now knows about the other incident as she is also family

- Adrian - 11-25-2013 10:59 PM

Contact Facebook....

- Marvelous Menu - 11-25-2013 11:15 PM

You can send a message while you are on facebook.

- Daniel - 11-25-2013 11:25 PM

If you Dont Want to Ask the Person to Take It Down Than Report the Photo To Facebook Click on Report the Facebook photo There Should be a Option That says i Dont Like this Photo of Me Select that and Report it