This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get some personally offencive pictures of me removed from Facebook?
11-25-2013, 10:53 PM
How can I get some personally offencive pictures of me removed from Facebook?
Someone posted some Facebook pictures that show me in unflattering ways. I am sure this was done intentionally & meant to be hurtful. I am overweight and the pictures are of things like putting food in my mouth, a close up of my bottom etc. I don't want to get into a fight with this person and I know if I ask her to remove them that is what will happen. Can I get them anonymously removed. I should add I have not been tagged but we know the same people so it isn't necessary to tag me to achieve the result they want.
About 6 years ago another in-law did a similar thing to me. Posting 13 pictures of me on Flicker, most of them we of my butt but a few were of me eating. When I confronted her she just laughed. The person I am asking about now knows about the other incident as she is also family

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-25-2013, 10:59 PM

Contact Facebook....

Ads

11-25-2013, 11:15 PM

You can send a message while you are on facebook.
11-25-2013, 11:25 PM

If you Dont Want to Ask the Person to Take It Down Than Report the Photo To Facebook Click on Report the Facebook photo There Should be a Option That says i Dont Like this Photo of Me Select that and Report it