Twitist Forums
how to get the conversation grooving? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: how to get the conversation grooving? (/thread-87424.html)

how to get the conversation grooving? - sparkle - 11-27-2013 09:52 PM

im a girl..
so this is my friend [guy] who is in my school
i have had lots of chat [fb] with him but...
alll of them are about studies and notes and some usual ones like 'whats up' and a few tv programs or songs... -_-
that is so boring !!!!
i want some tips from you people!
some topics for convos. which u have ExperIENced !!
please help me with this getting to know him and getting closer in friendship
i hope u got it...what i mean !! Wink
thank u fellas! ;D

- MetalMick - 11-27-2013 10:01 PM

Just be weird and silly. Do the little action things such like *_____ (whatever you might imagine to do)* because sometimes it can escalate to some funny conversations. But honestly, just be silly. Because the Internet is full of good laughs and you can make him too Smile

- mohiuddin b - 11-27-2013 10:13 PM

You sound desperate, are you still in need of some ahemm...

- Saravana - 11-27-2013 10:17 PM

Well,u can know him better by just playing with ur environment . . .it easy and u may get it easy 4 sometime . . .
When he is chatting with u,u may start like "Hey wait! I'm getting a sip from my coffee" . . .and u may ask "do u like coffee" . . . .if he says yes u may proceed like "so u visit coffee day on weekends" and if he says "oh,then ur just a kfc man" . . . .and it goes on . . .just take a look around and use appropriate words to get it on with him . . . .and sometimes if he chats interestingly,just cut off so the next time he asks about u . . .after u get free with it ur great in these things . . . .talk random and unnecessary things to get into long chat . . .if u get bored just cut off . . .and good luck